Smash all stones and blocks, pick up power ups that fall down and keep the ball in the field until all the bricks are destroyed.
You can feel like a great adventurer clearing up the nuclear world of traps, lasers, fire-balls, missiles and bombs together in one game! Prepare to smash your way through a wild and crazy game, with excellent 3D models and radiant level design. Move your bumper to the left and to the right - that's all! The new bonuses are as dazzling to watch as they are helpful. Download your free trial version now!
» version 1.01 - posted on 2007-01-15
» version 0.67 - posted on 2007-01-15
License for use and distribution
The Nuclear Ball is distributed on a shareware basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to Nuclear Ball are exclusively owned by the author - URSE Games.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period.The ending of Trial period is time, when the user will make the defined by the program quantity of the descriptions, sufficient for detailed acquaintance with the program. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the Nuclear Ball, you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered Nuclear Ball software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Nuclear Ball unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Nuclear Ball without written ermission from the copyright holder. The Nuclear Ball unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see http://www.ursegames.com/games/nuclear-ball/nuclear-ball.php
6. The Nuclear Ball IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as ;provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. The Nuclear Ball keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by URSE Games.
9. Installing and using Nuclear Ball signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Nuclear Ball files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.